Saturday, February 14, 2009

Flawless operation

Big guy up there like to talk about upsizing, downsizing and finally rightsizing. After the size, the next topic talk about the high cost, low cost and right cost. How to run HR operations flawless effective and efficiently in MNC organization.

Business application design is my major and programming is my second strength. That is a great start. I understand what IT people think and I understand what business want.





"Chicken and Duck talking" this is common phrase I used. It is never easy for HR professional and IT professional come to same point of view when come to HR related project? How often both professional understand each other resource limitation? The truth is no nice to know. One party want flexibilities because there external environment constraint, another party want a scope of work and control the project boundary. The story never end. In addition, the more you depend on third party resources, the higher chances that your project going to be delay, another word....."Wait, Wait... until the cow come back". Normally time is never enough and everyone has it own priority.


For me is quite easy. I have the abilities to design and built the custom business application address certain change of policies or business needs, and normally it is custom business application and only use once. As a result, earning trust from peer, vendor, bosses, business partner and customer. As the time fly, I have my own library of source code that are reuse for any impromptu project.

Next, I have excellent key work partner across the organization, great support from peer and my bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment