Monday, February 9, 2009

Malaysia EPF - Employee's Share reduced 3% voluntary

Background

Since it is a voluntary basis and for those employee who wish to maintain the contribution rate at 11% to 8% effective Jan 2009 wage/salary until Dec 2010 required to complete either KWSP 17A (AHL) - Khas for Individual application OR KWSP 17AA (AHL)- Khas for group application.

Solution

Time is money, I believe everyone agree with me. How to provide flawless execution?

These are the common problem I faced in the past, I forgot my ID number; I forgot to bring my ID card; I forgot to bring my spec, the font is too small; I can't recall my membership number!

Does it sound familiar!

Next challenges, you are not allow to change the statutory form!

I wonder, can employee copy their own particular from the screen to the form with intelligent? Yes, I believe everyone can, because I believe they are knowledge worker.

So, create a web page the make to font so big that their does not need to bring their multi-focus len. A button for employee to click to opt "Reduce" and "Maintain" with plan.

Tools

  • HTML / ASP Script
  • MS Access Database
  • IIS Server
  • Wireless Router
  • Laptop c/w wireless connection

Technology initiative

  1. Create a web portal to enable employee enroll online;
  2. Foul prove control mechanism in place to ease enrollment process;
  3. Web portal display necessary information to complete KWSP 17AA (AHL)-Khas form;
  4. Upload EPF setting accordingly.

4 comments:

  1. Even the font is big enough, they still cannot see..how??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the case, assist the needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chew, brilliant idea!
    Arh... we manage manually :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has to depend on each and every organization need, automation will be great if it is a large organization and manpower is a concern.

    ReplyDelete