Friday, June 21, 2013

Installing Palm King Sickle

Installing "Palm King" sickle is pretty straight forward, I have prepare a video guide for those who are keen to invest on this particular tools. First, I used my exiting 2 aluminum poles 32cm and 38cm (normally I called pole no 1 and no 2 ) in any length that suit you, then use a manual saw cut the aluminum pole as show in the picture below.
The 38cm pole I have cut approximately 4.5cm long and 32cm pole I only cut approximately 2cm long. When joining 32cm pole with 38cm pole, the 4.5cm length provide a good grab.

Video below demonstrate step by step setting up the "Palm King" sickle.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    where can we buy this yellow box and the extra light poles ? We are a palmplantation en Honduras and need a offer CIF Honduras.
    Thank you

    Peter Grau

    0034606900803 whatsapp

    ReplyDelete